I of the STORM
Led by Rev. Phillip Smedstad
Saturday ~ June 22 ~ 9 am to 12 Noon
AND Sunday June 23 ~ 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
“The Art of Living with No One and Nothing Against You”
One of the most powerful aspects of a thriving, healthy ministry is the ability to know that “nothing happens TO me. Everything in my life happens THROUGH me.”
In this workshop, through lecture, discussion, and gentle exercises, you will have an opportunity to:
- Learn to become much more comfortable in the presence of conflict
- Realize all of what “One Presence, One Power” actually means
- Learn to use your critical thoughts of others as powerful tools of self-healing
- Have a deeper experience of your power of creation (how you create every experience in your life)
- Learn how to release painful patterns from your life
- Experience deep forgiveness of yourself and people from your past
Rev. Phil Smedstad has led hundreds of transformative workshops over the past 35 years. He brings acceptance, deep compassion, the wisdom from personally living everything he teaches, and a sense of humor to every workshop he leads.
~ Six workshops will be offered once a month from May to October on the Fourth Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm ~ There is no fee for this workshop, as it is a part of the transitional process and we want as many of us there as possible, though a basket will be available for love offerings if you would like to help defray the costs involved.
Please sign-up at the Connection Spot on Sunday to let us know you'll be attending! THANK YOU