Sex Addicts Anonymous
Saturday Morning Men's Group/Step Study 8am - 10am
SAA is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop compulsive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other 12-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
- SAA is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of AA. We are grateful for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
If you know someone who may need our help, please call our international office at (800) 477-8191 or at (713) 869-4902; or email us at email@example.com or contact the local fellowship:
SAA - Santa Barbara Info Line: (805) 961-2591