**Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are meeting online through at least May. Click here for more information.
YOUTH AND FAMILY MINISTRY
Our children and teens are an important part of our family at Unity of Santa Barbara. We welcome you and your family to our spiritual home and honor your child’s personal journey by providing a well-rounded, dynamic curriculum designed to reach each child’s age and level of understanding.
Jennifer Somerville, Youth and Family Director
OUR MISSION FOR OUR YOUTH MINISTRY
We are a joyful, loving, and inclusive community exploring the principles of Unity, opening hearts and minds, and building lifelong friendships.
OUR VISION FOR OUR YOUTH MINISTRY
As we learn and grow, we discover spiritual connections, realize our oneness, and celebrate the love that unites us.
- Nursery: 0-2
- Unitots: Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Unikids: Grades 1 - 3
- Unitweens: Grades 4 & 5
- Uniteens: Grades 6 - 8
- Y.O.U.: Grades 9 - 12
WHAT WE TEACH
FIVE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF UNITY FOR YOUTH
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth that I know.
I MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
For UPDATES on Unity of Santa Barbara Youth Ministry CLICK HERE
Youth Ministry Video